There are a few pleasures in this life that you can actually enjoy. You are probably stressed at work, maybe you have kids and life with them is never stress-free, and the only thing you want is just to take a quick break and enjoy yourself. There are a couple of things you could do to make that happen. You can take on a new hobby, go out and have a drink, or socialize at a party. But for some people that just won’t do. I am referring to individuals who find pleasure in being by themselves for at least 20 minutes once in a while.
One of the things you could do is go to a sauna. People don’t usually talk in there, you don’t have to do too much thinking, and your health can benefit as well. However, if you don’t want to go anywhere, why don’t you just buy yourself one? You have the option, so why not go for it? Technology advancement can be seen in every existing field. Saunas is one of them. I am referring to home infrared saunas. You can have one in your home.
What is an infrared sauna and how is it different?
If you are new to this, chances are you haven’t even heard of an infrared sauna. Don’t worry. Neither have I until recently, which is why I decided to give it a shot. Honestly, it’s a lot better than the traditional sauna. Let me just say this: we have come a long way from some water on a hot rock.
A traditional sauna uses the principle of convection heat. Convection simplyraises the temperature of the air inside a sauna. Then,the hot air heats the body. The best analogy I can give you is your oven. The temperature in a traditional sauna can rise as up as 200º Fahrenheit, which can be a bit too much for some people. Another disadvantage would be the fact that hot air convection heats only the surface of the skin, and does not penetrate deep into the body. That kind of puts some limits on all the detoxification idea. Not to mention that you can get serious nasal and throat irritation. The point is that the time has come for the sauna to evolve to something better. And that is how the infrared sauna was ‘born.’
An infrared sauna, sometimes called a far-infrared (the word far is meant to describe where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum) sauna, uses light to create heat. It will raise the temperature of your body, but not the temperature of the environment you are in. And that simple principle makes the whole convection thing obsolete.
The far infrared waves will reach the human body with the help of high-tech carbon heater panels that can be found on the wall of the sauna. Since the human body and the infrared waves vibrate at the same frequency, our bodies will immediately absorb the energy. That process is called ‘resonant absorption,’ and it engages the body at a molecular level. The result will be an improved health and overall well-being.
The benefits of an infrared sauna
One of the things that I want to make myself clear about is that infrared saunas are completely safe for anyone. Not only that, but it also holds some benefits that everyone can enjoy.
- It’s good for your health – there haven’t been many studies on the matter, but there have been a few. Although further research is required, the studies that have been made concluded that infrared saunas show some benefits for people who have issues with high blood pressure, who suffer from congestive heart failure, and in cases of rheumatoid arthritis. It may not mean much to a regular person, but for people who suffer from all of the above, it’s something.
- It helps with detoxification – that is nothing new. Traditional saunas do the same. The difference is that infrared saunas manage to reach way underneath your skin. It won’t simply tackle the surface. What happens is that the toxins, acids, and pathogens that are located in your fatty tissue are broken into smaller particles by the effect of the infrared waves. Once your temperature rises, you will sweat like crazy, which is the perfect opportunity for those small particles to get out of your body. And that is how you get rid of toxins.
- It’s easier to tolerate – a lot of people don’t go to a sauna because they cannot tolerate the high temperature. It’s entirely understandable. The heat is unbearable at times, and the air is hard to breathe, which is why some people even have panic attacks while in the sauna. Fortunately for individuals who cannot stand such high temperatures, the infrared sauna is ideal for them. The temperature inside an infrared sauna is from 30 to 70ºFahrenheit lower. So while you sweat twice as much than in a conventional sauna, you can still breathe naturally.
- The entire experience is much more enjoyable than in a regular sauna – when you go in and sit in an infrared sauna, you will feel the subtle heat waves crashing against your body.You will feel a lot more comfortable than in a traditional sauna. You will be able to see the person next to you (in case you are with somebody), you will be able to breathe normally, and your overall state will be better. You’ll notice that it is a lot more pleasant than sitting in a room filled with steam where you can barely breathe.
Although an infrared sauna is perfectly safe for virtually everybody, there are a few cases in which people should avoid it. Here are a few examples.
- Adrenal suppression, systemic lupus, or multiple sclerosis – it is recommended that people who suffer from the conditions I mentioned should not have their core temperature raised very high. They either go in for just a few minutes or not at all.
- Recent injury – if you suffered an injury in the last 48 hours, it would be best to stay away from any kind of sauna, not only the infrared one. Also, even if the 48 hours have passed, don’t go in until the swelling passes. It will only do damage to your wound.
- Pregnant women – it’s not that pregnant women cannot use the infrared sauna, it’s just that they cannot spend more than 10 minutes in one session. Also, if you are pregnant, you should limit your sessions at four per week. Apparently, exposure to intense heat during the first trimester of pregnancy can affect the baby. In any case, it would be best if you asked your physician about this.
- Bleeding disorders – if you are a hemophiliac or you are predisposed to a hemorrhage, stay away from anything that can dilate your blood vessels; so an infrared sauna, or a conventional one for that matter, is entirely off limits.
What are the best infrared saunas?
There are plenty of models you can choose from. All you need to do is establish what precisely is that you want and how much you are willing to spend on an infrared sauna. Just in case it helps, here are three amazing products that I’m sure you’ll love.
JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna
The JNH infrared sauna has a breathtaking design that makes you take it home just by looking at it. It features seven carbon fiber far infrared heaters of the highest quality. They are locatedonthe back, sides, and calf areas to increase the heating area. The sauna has been optimized to the maximum so you can have a lovely experience.
The sauna is made out of superior quality Canadian Hemlock wood. That is the best material you can ask for when it comes to an infrared sauna. The construction is strong and durable. If you do right by it, meaning you take proper care of it, this sauna will last for a very long time.
As far as insulation goes, you don’t need to worry. The sauna features a dual-wall insulation that will prevent the heat from expanding farther than it should. You can even place this sauna in very tight places. It won’t change a bit. The temperature outside will remain the same. The door is see-through and is designed with a special safety glass that can tolerate high temperatures. One of the best things about infrared saunas is that you can put speakers inside, which the people from JNH did. This sauna comes equipped with two speakers and a digital control panel that can set the temperature and the duration of the sauna. Overall, this is an excellent product, and I am sure it will make you happy. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
LifeSmart Alicante Far Infrared Sauna
Although the manufacturer says that this modelis a 1 to 2 person sauna, I honestly cannot figure out how two people should stay in it comfortably. It has a charmingdesign, and people have only good things to say about it, but I don’t think it can accommodate more than one person at a time.
This infrared sauna does not have carbon heaters, but four dynamic bio-ceramic heaters. They work following the same principle. It’s not carbon, but it’s the next best thing. A lot of people have to consider money when buying an infrared sauna, and this model has an excellent price-quality ratio. On the roof of the sauna, you can find an orange or a white box that contains the manual, the door handle, the screws, and everything you need for a quick and easy installation.
The LifeSmart sauna is made of natural reforested Canadian hemlock wood. The construction is sturdy, and you will be able to enjoy this sauna for a very long time. It features an MP3 auxiliary connection so you can listen to your favorite music while sweating out the toxins. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
JNH Lifestyles No EMF Infrared Sauna
I really liked the first infrared sauna from JNH Lifestyles, so I decided to do a little research. As a result, I found this beauty. It’s just as good as the other one, but it has some extra features that I think you will enjoy. For starters, it has no EMF (electromagnetic field.) So, if you are one of those people who believe that electromagnetic fields can cause a series of diseases, including cancer, now you have a sauna made just for you. No EMF is a serioustechnological breakthrough. The sauna has been tested and certified by Intertek.
The sauna, just like the previous model from JNH, comes with 7 commercial-grade carbon fiber far infrared heaters. They are positioned to provide the optimal heating flow and the best performance you have ever experienced. It has a double layer of 100% Canadian hemlock T&G solid timber, which means the sauna is very well insulated. No heat will pass through that wood. There are no chemicals in the finish, and there is no plywood.
This far infrared sauna features a built-in 3.5 mm AUX control, a volume rocker, and two premium speakers. The lighting is provided by LED light bulbs, and the LED digital controlpanel allows you to control the temperature of the sauna and the duration. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
I didn’t read enough studies which prove that EMF can cause all kinds of cancers and diseases, which is why this feature does not interest me. That is why I am going to go with the JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna as my number one choice. It has all the features it needs to make an excellent product and is more affordable than the ’no EMF’ version. In my opinion, this is one of the best infrared saunas on the market.
I don’t believe that saunas have a significant impact on health as so many people are inclined to believe. It is true that it does have some benefits, but some individuals like to exaggerate things a little bit. However, I do think that it can relax you and recharge your batteries. For me, that reason alone is enough to make me want one in the comfort of my home. Click here to buy on Amazon
- The Pitfall of Personal Sauna
- Ideas, Formulas and Shortcuts for Portable Infrared Sauna
- Ruthless Far Infrared Strategies Exploited
- Top Choices of Home Sauna
- The Mystery of near Infrared Sauna That Nobody Is Discussing
- Infrared Sauna Benefits – the Conspriracy
- The Hidden Truth on Dry Sauna
- The Undeniable Reality About Sauna Benefits That Nobody Is Sharing With You
- Find Out Who is Discussing Sauna for Sale and Why You Need to Be Concerned
- Vital Pieces of Sauna Kits
- Buying Portable Sauna
- Uncommon Article Gives You the Facts on Far Infrared Sauna That Only a Few People Know Exist
- Introducing Infrared Sauna
- Lies You’ve Been Told About Sauna
- New Step by Step Roadmap for Top Rated Infrared Saunas
- What Everybody Is Saying About Infrared Sauna Weight Loss Is Dead Wrong and Why
- The Absolute Best Strategy You Should Be Using for at Home Sauna
- The Definitive Approach to Infrared Sauna near Me
- A Deadly Mistake Uncovered on Sauna Sale and How to Avoid It
- The New Fuss About Best Sauna
- The Argument About Sauna near Me
- Unbiased Report Exposes the Unanswered Questions on Buy Infrared Sauna
- The Debate Over Benefits of Infrared Sauna
- One of the Most Incredibly Neglected Answers for Fir Sauna
- Unusual Article Uncovers the Deceptive Practices of Sauna Room
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Dynamic Saunas
- Up in Arms About 2 Person Sauna?
- The Tried and True Method for Home Sauna Kits in Step by Step Detail
- What Sauna Portable Is – and What it Is Not
- Things You Won’t Like About Infrared Sauna for Sale and Things You Will
- The Biggest Myth About Infra Sauna Exposed
- Using Outdoor Sauna Kits
- Most Noticeable Ir Sauna
- Secrets About Indoor Sauna Revealed
- If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report on Outdoor Sauna